Intimate Partner Abuse Services
Recovery Groups for Women with Controlling Partners
Online Program for Women and Men with Controlling Partners
To be announced
Carol’s empowering clinical approach for adults draws from a host of treatment models. These models include: AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy); EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing); and psychodynamic.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Family of Origin Issues
- Intimate Partner Abuse
- Life stage issues
- Physical, Sexual abuse
All practices of therapy, both individual and groups, are strictly confidential.
Hours of Operation
By appointment only. Please call 617-484-2272 (Belmont) or 978-369-0259 (Concord)
Payment Methods Accepted
Insurance and self-pay
- BCBS Plans
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Private Healthcare Systems
- United Healthcare
- Managed Health Network
- Value Options
If you have questions about your insurance, contact my billing service at: 800-946-1101
- McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA As a member of the clinical staff of McLean Hospital, a psychiatric hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School, Carol provides domestic violence consultation and education.
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- EMDR International Association (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- AEDP Institute (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy)
- New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation (NESTTD)
[The group was] great! It feels so much less alienating to spend time face to face with people who understand. Group sharing was especially powerful. It was easier to see the problems when they were removed from the context of my life.